Washing & Care
- Wash before use
- Machine wash cold at no more than 30 degrees, gentle cycle, with like colors and mild detergents.
- A fabric softener is not required, the fabric will become softer and more breathable with each washing!
- Do not tumble dry, bleach, soak, and wring.
- Iron inside-out on medium setting.
- Air dry if possible but avoid direct sunlight for a longer period of time because it will cause the colors to fade.
- A special note on washing & care of your indigo died sarongs: The deep blue of Indigo is mysterious and unlike other colours indigo sits on the top of the fabric causing it to fade beautifully use. Indigo dye may rub off onto the skin or other surfaces, please be mindful and avoid contact with light surfaces or garments especially on the first few wears. In general we recommend washing all indigo sarongs separately, especially for the first 2 or 3 washes because they will definitely lose colour.