Re-Leaf - Humble and timeless.
Leaves are an endemic part of our lives, and you see them everywhere. And yet no two leaves are identical, each one is unique in its color and form. Like our pendants.
The pendants come with with a coloured cotton chord. The chord has an adjustable sliding knot closure. Alternatively, you can buy the pendant with a 952 sterling silver chain. We have a few different styles and sizes.
The pendant has a 925 sterling silver ring and features a hand carved sterling silver leaf at the chord's closing.
- Real high quality gemstones
- Hand carved by skilled gemstone carvers
- Cotton chord length: Adjustable between 30 - 60 cm (~12 - 23,5 inches)
- Silver chain length: Different sizes between 40 -45 cm ( ~16-18 inches)
- Pendant dimensions: 1.8 x 1.0 cm (~0.7-0.4 inches)
- Hand carved 925 sterling silver leaf at closure
- Finished with a 925 sterling silver ring
- Gemstones: Lemon Quartz, Tiger Eye, Amethist, Smokey Quartz
The symbolic meaning of the leaf
Leaves are often used as a metaphor for people. While leaves have their own individual character and significance, they are also linked to a larger community – coexisting with others to create beauty in togetherness. In the Chinese tradition, leaves (of the cosmic tree) represent all of the beings in the universe.
The green leafs of spring stand for renewal and revival. The natural cycle of growth and decay resembles the circle of life and the natural order of decay and rebirth. The saying 'a fallen leaf returns to its roots' reminds us to believe in ourselves even when things go wrong.