The crescecend of the moon - time after time.
Discover and illuminate your hidden intuitions and emotions with our moon pendant!
The pendants come with with a colored cotton chord. The chord has an adjustable sliding knot closure. Alternatively, you can buy the pendant with a 952 sterling silver chain. We have a few different styles and sizes.
The pendant has a 925 sterling silver ring and features a hand carved sterling silver leaf at the chord's closing.Details:
- Real high quality gemstones
- Hand carved by skilled gemstone carvers
- Cotton chord length: Adjustable between 30-60 cm (~12-23,5 inches)
- Silver chain length: Different sizes between 40-45 cm ( ~16-18 inches)
- Pendant dimensions: ~1.5 x 0.5 cm (0.6-0.2 inches)
- Hand carved 925 sterling silver leaf at closure
- Finished with a 925 sterling silver ring
- Gemstones: Rock Crystal, Black Onyx
The symbolic meaning of the moon
The moon symbolises femininity & fertility (due to its monthly cycle), change and growth (as it waxes and wanes each month), Intuition, emotion, renewal (due to its connection with the tides), nurturing and care (light in the darkness), mystery and magic (due to its connection with the night and the stars), Balance and harmony (representing life’s light and dark sides). mystery, feminine energy, and cyclical change.
The Moon is also associated with enlightenment and illumination and our conscious and subconscious. The Moon's method of illumination is relying on reflected light from the sun. Thereby it symbolises things such as our inner feelings and desires, and things that we are yet to discover about ourselves.